Viking Spectacle Helmet - 18G Steel with Leather Liner
New Made Item: The Vikings were a group of warriors whose helmets varied greatly based on influences from all over Europe. Viking spectacle helmet combines several features into an impressive and protective piece of headgear. This version features a series of crossed reinforcement straps that are welded at the helmet's base. Given that the helmet's base is constructed from 18-gauge steel, it's quite the defensive piece of head gear.
As the name implies, it features an eye guard with an integrated ridged nasal guard, as well as various levels of riveted decoration. The effect of added ridging and riveting enhances the helmet's overall look, while also going a long way towards making the helmet more defensively sound.
The helmet's interior features a full leather suspension lining and chinstrap. Intimidating, impressive and protective, this Viking Spectacle Helmet is the choice when you are looking for a stunning new centerpiece for your collection or just if you need a fearsome form of head protection to wear into your next battle!
- Fabricated From 18 Gauge Steel
- Includes a genuine leather liner and chinstrap
- Reinforced with welded steel straps.
- Eye Guard and Integrated Nasal Guard featuring rivets.
- Great Protection for Sparring, Reenactments, and More.
NOTE: Helmet stand pictured is not included, but is available separately.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle