Medieval Crusader Knight's Great Helmet - 18G Steel and Brass with Leather Liner
New Made Item: No helmet rings truer as a classic knight's helm then this Crusader Great Helmet. This helmet remained a potent protector of warriors for due to the level of protection that this helmet offered to its wearer. Of course, no helmet was without its drawbacks, as the great helmets of old happened to be quite hot and restrictive. Luckily, modern techniques have helped to lessen those drawbacks, making this helmet a great choice when it comes to high protection and that with that knightly look and feel.
The helmet is crafted from 18-gauge steel, which makes it heavy and durable, as well as very strong and protective. It features a brass cruciform front, as well as rectangular eye slots and a multitude of small circular cutouts to aid in ventilation, making it easier for the wearer to breathe and be heard.
The helmet also features an adjustable genuine leather liner and a chinstrap. There may not be any such thing as perfect protection, but you can bet that this Crusader Great Helm came as close to as possible to providing it from swarms of infidels!
- Fabricated from 18 Gauge Steel.
- Includes a genuine Leather liner and chinstrap.
- Bass Cruciform decoration and ventilation cutouts
- Patterned after the Great Helmets of the Middle Ages.
- Great Protection for Sparring, Reenactments, and More.
- Size Large.
Weight: 7 lbs
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle