WWII Browning Hi-Power New Made Non-Firing Display Pistol
New Made Item: The Browning Hi-Power pistol, first produced in 1935, is one of the best combat pistols ever designed. Lightweight, accurate, with a comfortable grip angle and chambered in 9mm with a 13-round capacity magazine, the Hi-Power is still being used or has just recently replaced by military forces in over 50 countries worldwide.
This all new made non-firing full scale replica is all steel construction with black plastic as issued to Allied troops in WW2. Action functions like the real thing and "clicks" when pulling the trigger, but it won't shoot. Browning Hi Power has a detachable non-functional magazine and the slide moves and cocks. The striker and trigger work like the real thing, though unfortunately the safety does not move. Another high quality WW2 display gun from IMA, its even the correct weight. Note: NO parts of this display pistol are compatible with an original Browning Hi-Power.
Ideal for Display or re-enactment at a very affordable price and it will look stunning in our Browning Hi-Power holster.
Weight: 2.2 lbs
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Wisconsin
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon