Original U.S. WWII Souvenir Ring Set - Bari Italy 1944, Manila 1945 & 90th Infantry Division
Original Item: Only One Set of Three Available. Each ring is a U.S. Serviceman's souvenir from their time in World War Two. These were often made from coins, as they were relatively easy to turn into rings. Included in this set are the following rings:
- Silver ring with with Bari / Italy / 1944 engraved on the central face. Approximately 21-22mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with P. I. / Manila / 1945 engraved across the main face of the ring, which has a copper inlay across the center.. On the band next to the main face there are some floral engravings. Approximately 20mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with an amber stone bearing the interlocking TO insignia of the 90th Infantry Division, originally called the Texas-Oklahoma Division, later the "Tough 'Ombres". This division saw service in the European Theater of WWII, in Normandy, Northern France, Ardennes-Alsace, Rhineland, and Central Europe. Approximately 20mm in diameter.
Great WWII souvenirs from the Second World War, ready to display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle