Original German WWII Refurbished M35 1st Panzer Army in the Caucasus Helmet - Stamped SE64
Original Item: One-of-a-kind. This is a fine example of totally original Model M35 M-1935 German WW2 large size 64 helmet shell. The shell is stamped SE 64 indicating thatthe factory Sächsische Emaillier und Stanzwerke A.G. manufactured it. Size 64 is a nice large size that can accommodate liners from 56cm to 59cm or US 7 to 7 1/4. Size 64 shells are harder to find and are therefore more valuable to a collector.
1942 1st Panzer Army in the Caucasus Helmet
- 1st Panzer Army under General Paul von Kleist launched Operation Edelweiss.
- The objective was to take the oilfields of Azerbaijan.
- The operation took the army well into the mountains of the Caucasus.
- Due to setbacks including the Stalingrad Front, the army was first put on the defensive and then forces to retire.
- This helmet accurately represents those worn by the 1st Panzer Army during 1942-43.
What does refurbished mean? While the shell is 100% genuine WWII manufacture, we have tasked, perhaps the very best German Helmet restorer in the USA, to customize this helmet. Every detail is hand done, with the finest materials including a hand painted shell with high quality authentic decals. Please know that the paint, decal, liner and chinstrap, while they look totally original are all new and the helmet has been refurbished to look as if it was picked up off the battle field by a USGI and brought home as a war trophy.
This helmet is one-of-a-kind there will never be one exactly like it making it a true collectors piece that will do nothing but appreciate in value in the coming years. This is a rare opportunity to own a genuine WWII German Helmet for a fraction of the cost of one with original camouflage paint and decals.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon