Original German WWII M40 Heer Helmet with Original Single Decal and Original Finish - Stamped Q62
Original Item: One-of-a-kind. This is a fine example of totally original Model M40 M-1940 German WW2 medium/small size 62 helmet shell. The shell is stamped Q 62 indicating that Quist in Esslingen, Germany manufactured it. Size 62 is a smaller size that can accommodate liners from 55cm to 57cm or US 6 5/8 to 7 1/8.
Original Heer helmet with original single decal and original finish!
- WWII German helmets were dispersed and used around the world after the war by multiple countries.
- As a result the original decals were lost and the paint finish replaced by colors used by the nation that acquired them.
- Every now and then we find one that still has the original German WWII paint finish.
- Even rarer is to find one with an original WWII Heer decal!
- This helmet is one of those rare pieces just described. The finish and decal are original and untouched. We have added a replacement reproduction liner and chin strap, as well as chicken wire with the correct European twist.
This is a showpiece worthy of any WW2 collection!
- This product is available for international shipping. Shipping not available to: Australia, France, or Germany
- Due to legal restrictions this item cannot be shipped to Australia, France or Germany. This is not a comprehensive list and other countries may be added in the future.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon