Original German WWII Collector Set: Wine Bottle Labels, TENO Eagle, and Woman's Membership Book
Original Items: One of a Kind Set. This is a very nice German WWII era collectors set, containing some very interesting items from the NSDAP period in Germany. We do not know if these were all owned by a single person, but look to have been brought back from Germany as a set.
The set consists of
- A very nice unissued BeVo style embroidered TENO eagle, with the interlocking TN over the swas. The Technical Emergency Corps - (Technische Nothilfe) TENO or TN- The Technical Emergency Corps (TENO) was formed on September 30, 1919, technical volunteers who were called to duty in the event of a public disaster. The Corps provided essential services during emergencies with its personnel being highly trained in fire fighting, decontamination.
- Four commemorative labels, some of which were once on wine bottles. Cities in Germany have histories going back centuries, even over 1000 years, and are very proud of it, so this information gets put on the wine bottles. One reads Besucht das 1000 jährige Bautzen, or Visit the "1000 year old Bautzen." These appear to have been collected during various festival weeks at these cities during the early 1930s.
- A German WWII Era Women's Membership book, named to Lüise Strang. It is fully filled out, complete with picture, and lists her contributions to the group. We're not sure exactly which organization the book is from, but the front cover has a large Eagle embossed in the service, with what looks to be an interlocking N Y and S.
A very nice collector set from WWII, ready to research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon