Original Set of 3 British WWII Regimental Side Caps - Royal Artillery Officer, Royal Grenadiers & South Staffordshire
Original Items: One Set of Three Only. This is a lovely set of three British WWII Wool Side caps, representing the range of styles and regiments seen during the war.
- Navy Blue and Red Royal Artillery Regiment Officer's side cap, with the correct UBIQUE flaming bomb badge and "cannon" front buttons. It has gold piping around the crown and on the scalloped flaps around the body of the cap. It is in lovely condition, with a rayon lining and faux velvet sweatband, with a size 6 7/8 tag still on the inside.
- Navy Blue Royal Grenadiers side cap with a red crown with gold piping around it. Flaming bomb badge and "General Service" DIEU ET MON DROIT (God and my right) front buttons. The interior is lined with leather, and gives the maker as G. VAL DAVIES & Co. / PORT ELIZABETH., a South African maker.
- OD Green Wool Side cap with a SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE regimental badge and front buttons. It is in lovely condition, with a rayon lining and velvet sweatband. It is also named J. PATTERSON on the interior. No size marked but we estimate it to be about a size 57-58cm.
A great set of WW2 British Side caps, ready to become part of your collection, or maybe start one!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle