Original WWII IJA Japanese Enlistedman’s Arctic Combat Uniform and Gear Display on Mannequin
Original Items: Only Ones Available. This is an excellent museum quality WWII Imperial Japanese Officer Tropical Battle Uniform Grouping. As worn by Japanese troops in the Manchurian/North China, and Aleutian Campaigns!
The following items comprise this rare set:
- Original Japanese WWII Japanese Issue Arctic Fur lined Greatcoat with removable arms. Coat comes with cuffs lined with fur trim with fur collar. Each sleeve has affixed a Superior Private’s rank device. In very good condition, showing evidence of the fur shedding slightly
- Original Japanese WWII Identification Tag (aka “Dog Tag”) on original neck cord
- Original Japanese WWII Enlisted Winter Cap with fur lining and fur trim. Compete with IJA Star on the front, and original chinstrap ties. Virtually unissued condition!
- Original Japanese WWII Arctic Wool Trigger Finger Mittens
- Original Japanese WWII Enlistedman’s Wool Winterweight Breeches
- Original Japanese WWII Enlisted Hobnailed Boots. Some Hobnails missing.
- Original Japanese WWII Arctic Heavy Felt/ Fur Lined Leggings.
- Original Japanese WWII water bottle with carry strap, and rare arctic fur lined cover.
- Original Japanese WWII Gas Mask with Bag.
- Original Japanese WWII Haversack.
- Display Mannequin
Overall, a fantastic set which can be displayed “as is”, or have additional items added to enhance the display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle