German MP 40 New Made Display Gun- Metal and Plastic
New Made Item: Simply put, this is the very best replica non-gun MP40 available anywhere. It doesn't shoot but it works! This is a very impressive reproduction of the Classic German WW2 Sub Machine Gun of history and legend. Just about indistinguishable from the real thing, as seen with comparison photos on our website.
Again, this is an all-metal construction MP-40. This is NOT the mostly plastic MP-40 replica that has been floating around the market for years; this is A BRAND NEW MODEL GUN! The majority of the display gun is metal, while the parts that were bakelite on the original MP40, the pistol grip and lower receiver, are plastic. Working Bolt and trigger, fully functional folding stock, removable magazine (magazine has no internal spring). Will look stunning with our reproduction MP 40 Sling (Item AGG4014).
So go ahead, operate the bolt, cock the weapon, change the magazine, fold out the stock and pull the trigger; the bolt flies home! Even the weight is accurate at 8 pounds. This is a HIGH QUALITY item and it is available at a fabulously reasonable price.
FULL SIZE, CORRECT 1:1 SCALE!
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Minnesota, Wisconsin
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon