Original U.S. WWII Theater Made Knuckle Fighting Knife with Aluminum Grip and Leather Belt Sheath
Original Item: One-of-a-kind. Recently acquired from a private auction, this is a fantastic genuine WWII example of a custom theater made fighting knife! It features an aluminum handle with knuckle guard, which is cast around a 6.5 inch steel blade. Aluminum was easily sand cast in the field, making it the material of choice for these custom knives. The blade could be custom made, or adapted from another edged weapon. Comes complete with its own leather belt sheath.
Features of this example:
• Cast aluminum grip with short "skull crusher" pommel
• Thin 6.5 inch blade in good condition
• 11 inch overall length
• Custom leather sheath with retaining loop for use on the left hip.
A wonderful example of a classic theater made fighting knife rarely encountered on today’s collector market. Check local legal restrictions on metal knuckles before ordering.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon