For orders of $50 or more we'll ship almost anything on our site to anywhere in the continental United States for free. No kidding. International orders aren't eligible for free shipping, sorry. Offer only applicable to orders placed on our website.
Orders placed by the following dates to the following locations are guaranteed to arrive before December 25th, 2014:
Detailed Shipping and Returns Information
- Shipping Carriers
- Express & Expedited Services
- Shipping Restrictions
- Shipping & Handling Charges
- Transit Times
- Important Notes about IMA Shipping Policy
- Important Notes about International Shipping
Damage in Transit & Delivery Problems
- UPS is available for all Domestic & International orders.
- USPS (Mail)
- Express & Expedited Services
Offered with UPS only. Orders must be placed before 12 pm EST for an order to ship that same day. No express service offered for USPS at this time. Nearly all of our items are available for express/expedited services. However, in some rare cases an item may be delayed, we will contact you if there is occurs. If you need an item by a specific date, please place the order on this website then call 908-903-1200 to confirm that we will be able to meet your requirements.
IMA uses Real-time UPS shipping rates based on total order weight, destination, and service then applies a small handling charge.
- US Mail (USPS)
IMA uses real-time USPS shipping rates based on total order weight, destination, and service then applies a small handling charge.
The majority of items sold by IMA can be shipped to most countries around the world. However, some items are restricted depending on the delivery location. We do our very best to block restricted orders before purchase, but in some cases we may not stop a restricted order until after it has been placed on our website. In those instances, the order will be canceled and refunded before it leaves our warehouses. Please see our legal page for specific restrictions and more detailed information.
- Ground: 3-5 business days
- UPS 3 Day: 3 business days
- UPS 2nd Day: 2 business days
- UPS Next Day: 1 business day
- UPS Next Day Early AM: Next business day before Noon
- Expedited: Depends on location, generally 3-5 business days
- Express: Depends on location, generally 2-3 business days
USPS Domestic- 5-7 Business days
USPS Priority International: Depends on location, typically 1-3 weeks, however, allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Shipping must be selected at the time of checkout. The promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed. No refunds will be issued for an order that qualified for free shipping but the option was not selected. When free shipping is selected, the carrier and speed of delivery is our choice. If you have a requirement please choose one of the various paid shipping options. In the event of a return that is not the fault of IMA a restocking fee covering the outbound shipping cost will be applied.
- Most orders received before Noon (12 pm) U.S. EST will be shipped within 24 hours. However, some more complex items such as parts sets or antique guns may take up to three weeks for delivery.
- All displayed delivery dates are estimate, not guaranteed days of arrival. While the majority of orders will arrive on the estimated dates some orders may be delayed for various reasons. If you need an order by a specific date please place the order and then call 908-903-1200 to confirm that we will meet your requirements.
- All displayed delivery costs are estimate. 99.9% of the time the price displayed is the exact price you will be charged. However, in some cases that include oversize items, multiple items, delivery to remote overseas destinations, and others, additional fees may be applied. IMA will contact you for approval if any additional charges are required.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) is the preferred method for all international shipments. Tracking number issued and in the event of a loss, damage or theft you will be issued a refund or a replacement.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) is a less expensive alternative to UPS. Like UPS, tracking numbers are issued, but the service is generally much slower. We also have had great difficulty getting insurance claims honored in the event of loss, damage or theft. Therefore, by selecting USPS you waive all rights to a refund or replacement order in the event of loss, damage, or theft.
- International customers are responsible for any and all import duties, tarriffs and delivery surcharges.
- We ship orders for the full declared vaule unless otherwise instructed. However, any reduction in the declared value will also reduce the insured value. In the event of loss or damage IMA is not responsible for the difference between the insured value and the purchase price.
When purchasing from International Military Antiques, Inc your satisfaction in our products is always guaranteed. We know it's sometimes necessary to exchange or return an item. We want to make it easy.
- If the free shipping promotion was used, in the event of a return that is not the fault of IMA, a restocking fee covering the shipping cost will be applied.
- While we try to avoid restocking fees, in some rare instances IMA Inc reserves the right to apply a 20% surcharge of the overall order cost.
- Your return must be postmarked within 14 days (10 business days) from the date of delivery. No Exceptions.
- All items are sold in "as is" condition.
- Complete the returns form on reverse side of your invoice/order packing slip.
- You do not need a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- You may return anything unused or unaltered for a refund, exchange or store credit, whichever you prefer. Unaltered means that no restoration, painting, major cleaning, or change of any kind has occurred. Must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery.
- Secure your merchandise in the original packaging, if available, and enclose the completed returns form.
- Affix the provided return address label over the original shipping label on your package.
- The return address label provided by IMA is not pre-paid. It is only an adhesive label with our correct address.
- Take this package to your preferred shipping carrier.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs (both ways) unless the product error was the fault of IMA.
- We recommend you insure the return and obtain tracking information as we cannot honor a refund or exchange for a lost or damaged return.
- We refund money by the same method used for purchase.
- A credit or exchange will not be issued until IMA reviews the returned merchandise.
- IMA reserves the right to have 30 business days to review any and all returns, but we typically handle returns within a few business days.
- Due to the nature of our products, reviewing returns can be a long and involved process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If you do not have your original invoice/packing slip, simply ship your merchandise to: IMA Returns Department, 1000 Valley Road, Gillette, NJ, 07933, USA. Be sure to include a brief note telling us your name, order number (if you have it), explanation as to why you are returning your item and how you'd like us to proceed (refund, store credit, exchange).
While we try very hard to avoid any restocking fees, in some rare instances such as large, complex, or special orders, IMA Inc reserves the right to apply a 20% surcharge of the overall order cost.
Due to multiple warehouses and high order volume we are unable to honor any order cancellation requests. You are free to return the order for a refund (minus all shipping fees).
If you receive a package that appears damaged or which you believe has incurred damage in transit, contact us right away. We will notify UPS about a pending claim. UPS will pick up the parcel for examination. (UPS rules, not ours). UPS will respond to IMA and we will try to ship your replacement order out as soon as possible. If a problem exists and you suspect that it did not arise in shipping, please contact us immediately. UPS claims can take up to four weeks, but typically are resolved sooner. If you received your order by US MAIL please contact IMA immediately.
If there is a problem or error with a delivery please contact IMA right away. We retain tracking numbers for all UPS & USPS shipments. We also maintain a secure database of customer addresses. If a mistake was made and IMA is responsible, we will correct out of our cost. If the mistake was made by the shipping carrier they are responsible for all additional costs but we will work with you to have the issue resolved quickly and completely. If the mistake was the error of the customer, we will do our very best to assist you in completing a successful delivery but the customer will be responsible for all additional fees including the total cost of the order.
Still have questions?
Call : 908-903-1200
Fax : 908-903-0106
All shipping, return, and damaged merchandise rules & policies are subject to change at anytime.