Original Item: Heavy blue-black finish these are spare bipod assemblies for the classic WW2 Soviet DP28 Light Machine Gun. Secured to the barrel assembly by a wing nut clamp, each bipod has a spring retaining clamp to keep the legs folded against the barrel when not in use.
Offered in very good condition.
The Degtyaryov machine gun (Russian: Пулемёт Дегтярёвa Пехотный Pulemyot Degtyaryova Pekhotny "Degtyaryov's infantry machine gun") or DP is a light machine gun firing the 7.62×54mmR cartridge that was used primarily by the Soviet Union starting in 1928. The DP machine gun was supplemented in the 1950s by the more modern RPD machine gun and entirely replaced in Soviet service by the general purpose PK machine gun in the 1960s.